Community-Supported Seasonal Natureweavers Collection
A ‘box’ of goodies: seasonally focused and specifically made, grown and collected by Carly and the Natureweavers mob to share with our community. Every season you get a boost to your health and wellbeing through herbal/wildfood medicine, a boost to your knowledge and resilience through permaculture practices and a boost to your earth connection through eco-arts/nature exploration prompts.
Each collection contains locally sourced products and information that are wildcrafted, permaculture grown, local and earth based. Every element tends to your family’s seasonal needs.
Each season, you receive:
- seasonal tonics and remedies;
- artisanal body care;
- recipes and teas;
- permaculture/wildfood plants and seeds;
- ritual elements; and
- eco-art/nature play supplies.
All are grown and made here at Natureweavers on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, and/or sourced locally.
In purchasing a Natureweavers Seasonal Box, you participate in the spirit of place, and contribute to the sustainability of your region. You get the feel good and peace of mind from supporting your local ecosystem – the people, plants and animals living and growing around you.
Your share in this community co-operative model enables Natureweavers to continue to grow the plants, harvest the fruits, save the seeds and make the remedies locally. It empowers you with the goods and information to do the same in your own home. And, it supports local businesses working with locally sourced and sustainable products.
The Autumn Box contains:
- Elderberry Syrup 100ml; for immunity
- Calendula Balm 100ml; to keep the sun shining upon us during these tricky times
- A tulsi (sacred basil) cutting; for the bees and to lower stress
- An autumn seed guild; you can plant right now
- A mugwort smudge stick; for protection
- An ecodyed herbal dream pillow (for sweet dreams).
Local pick up/delivery only at this stage.